Tuesday 16 December 2014

White Bedroom set for a special Birthday Girl

I'm often asked where I get my stuff. 
Everyone assumes I just get it all from yard sales. 
As all of YOU know. Yard sales are just a small part of gathering things to redo. 
One of my spots is auctions. 

You have to have a plan when you go to auctions. Live or online. 
Set your limit and stick to it. 
Which is not always easy, especially when you love something. 


Two weeks ago I snagged this set at auction. 







The set was in great shape and the bonus was that it was sold as a set. So often they are split up and you end up paying a ton more if you want each piece. 

This set was sold right away and custom colour picked for a special little girl. Doesn't it scream little girl to you? 
It was picked up on the weekend and I'm anxiously waiting to get pics of it in it's final home. 
 I didn't get a pic of the mirror all finished, but I'm sure you can use your imagination.
 I switched out the knobs. Go back and check out the ones that were on there and please agree with me that they just would not have worked on it now.




I can't wait to see how it looks now all set up. 

Thats the only really bad part of this business. Sometimes you just don't get those promised pics and a little piece of you is left hanging. 
I hope Suzanne sends me at least one......when the room is ready to show off. :)

Sharing:
Savvy Southern Style
Elizabeth & Co. 
Pink When  
Miss Mustard Seed 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment