Thursday 20 February 2014

Getting ready for spring.

I don't know about you, but I'm so sick of winter and snow and cold and being stuck inside. 
I'm dreaming of sitting out on my deck in the evenings and enjoying a glass of wine while watching the dogs romp in the yard.
I'm dying for the freedom that involves no heavy coats but shorts and a loose shirt to catch the breeze.

Can you feel it? 

Right now we have snow, a LOT of snow. 

But I'm preparing for spring. 
Slowly...but I'm starting. 

I grabbed a couple of mason jars and decided to kick them up a bit. 
I wanted something I could use to put flowers in once the snow melted. Yes I can go out and buy flowers now..and I might, but didn't today. 

I did however play around
 I think I may add a bit of "bling" to them, but took these pictures before I could even start.

 They look really rough, but they are so smooth.

I think they are super cute and I can't wait to fill them with lots of flowers all summer long! 

Sharing:
Miss Mustard Seed
Domestically Speaking 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment